Ceton Echo Windows Media Center Extender
Connect the Ceton Echo to a TV set and enjoy live TV, DVR and all your personal media in any room.
Transform your Windows Media Center PC into the whole-home entertainment box you’ve always wanted.
And for a lot less than you’re probably paying today.
Windows 8 does not support non-Microsoft extenders, including the Ceton Echo.
The Ultimate Media
Bring your Windows Media Center experience to any TV in the home. Watch live and recorded channels without needing a set-top box.*
Echo-Friendly &Save up to $60 a year on electricity alone compared to using a cable box or an Xbox 360 used as an extender.
Access Your Personal Media LibrariesEnjoy all your music, photos and videos on any TV in any room.
Works great withUse your mobile phone or tablet to manage your media library, select shows and play using the Echo and even use your mobile as a killer remote control with the My Media Center app for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 8.
My Media Center
Eliminate Cable Box Fees and DVR "Taxes"Enjoy DVR on every TV set without having to lease a set-top box or pay DVR fees.
DVR on Every TV SetWatch your recordings on every TV set. You can even pause a show in one room and resume in another.*
Minimum System Requirements:
- Display with HDMI input
- Wired Ethernet network (100/1000 Mbps)
- PC with Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Media Center. A PC with a TV tuner is required for TV and DVR features.
- Windows 8 does not support non-Microsoft extenders, including the Ceton Echo. Echo is only supported with Windows 7.
- Size: 3.9" x 0.8" x 4.3"
- Power Consumption: less than 5 watts
- Outputs: HDMI, Optical Digital Audio (TOSLINK)
- Other Connectors: USB 2.0, Mini USB (for power)
- Network: Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Audio formats supported: Dolby Digital AC-3, MP3, PCM, WMA, WMA Pro
- Photo formats supported: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Video formats supported: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264
Included in the Box:
- Ceton Echo
- Remote control
- USB power cable (2 m/6.5 ft.) and adapter
- HDMI cable (1.5 m/5 ft.)
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m/5 ft.)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-year limited warranty