InfiniTV 4 USB
The InfiniTV 4 USB brings Ceton’s award-winning multi-tuner technology to an external device that turns virtually any style of Windows 7-based PC into the ultimate entertainment solution for your TV – whether you have a laptop, tablet, All-in-One, desktop or tower PC. InfiniTV 4 enables you to watch and record up to four live channels of HDTV at once, and stream live HD channels or recordings to multiple HDTVs throughout the home, all from a single cable connection and a single CableCARD™.
Replace your cable set-top boxes and their expensive monthly rental fees and enjoy premium cable shows on TV sets throughout the home, all from a single device. With the Ceton InfiniTV 4 your PC becomes a complete entertainment platform for all your media, including premium cable TV.
Four Live HD Channels At Once
Watch and/or record four live channels of standard-definition or high-definition TV simultaneously, including all your favorite premium and encrypted cable channels.
With Media Center Extenders like the Ceton Echo or Xbox 360™, your Media Center PC with the Ceton Multi-Channel Cable TV Card becomes a whole-home entertainment device for digital cable. Watch and record different channels in different rooms, all from one PC, and using the familiar Windows Media Center user interface on all TVs.
Easy To Set Up
Just plug InfiniTV 4 USB into your PC, follow the simple installation instructions, and in just a few minutes you’ll be enjoying the best digital cable TV experience available on any device.
Works with any U.S. cable provider
InfiniTV 4 USB connects to any U.S. cable system to receive all SD and HD digital cable channels without needing a separate set-top box.
Supports Switched Digital Video
As cable providers move to Switched Digital Video (SDV) technology, rest assured that your Ceton InfiniTV 4 supports SDV Tuning Adapters just fine.
External Form Factor
InfiniTV 4 USB is an external device that connects to virtually any style of Windows 7 PC via an available USB port.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate
- 2.0 GHz or faster dual-core or quad-core 64-bit (x64) processor
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 350 GB of available hard disk drive space recommended for 50 hours of HDTV recordings
- 1 available USB 2.0 or greater port
- HDCP-compliant graphics card or on-board graphics
- HDMI output, or DVI output with separate 5.1 audio output required for Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- One Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card), available from your cable TV provider
- Digital cable TV subscription from your local cable TV provider. HD package required to receive High Definition TV channels
- Four QAM 64/256 tuners
- CableCARD M-Card DRM Processor
- Open Cable Unidirectional Receiver Specification - OC-SP-OCUR-I11-130607
- Digital Receiver Interface Specification - OC-SP-DRI-I04-100910
- CableCARD Copy Protection 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCCP2.0-I10-090904
- CableCARD Interface 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCIF2.0-I22-100910
- Digital Cable Network Interface Standard - ANSI/SCTE 40 2011