InfiniTV 6 ETHInfiniTV 6 ETH is the world's most advanced network tuner for cable TV on the PC and a must-have accessory for Windows Media Center. It connects to your home network and lets you watch and record up to six live channels of HDTV on PCs throughout your home! Don't settle for only being able to record two or three shows at once. Restore family harmony and never argue again over whose show should be recorded!
InfiniTV 6 ETH works with Windows Media Center to turn virtually any style of PC into the ultimate cable box and DVR! It supports all cable TV channels, including premium channels like HBO®, Showtime® and Starz®.
When your PC is paired with a Ceton Echo media center extender or Xbox® 360, you can also watch TV and DVR on any TV set. Replace all your cable boxes and DVRs -- and get rid of those expensive monthly fees -- and enjoy your favorite shows in any room, all from a single cable connection and using a single CableCARD™.
With a Ceton InfiniTV your PC becomes that nirvana entertainment box you've always wanted. Have all your media -- TV, DVR, music, photos, videos and Internet media services -- available from one awesome device.
Six Live HD Channels At OnceWatch and/or record six live channels of standard-definition or high-definition TV simultaneously, including all your favorite premium and encrypted cable channels.
Whole-Home EntertainmentWhen used with media center extenders like the Ceton Echo or Xbox 360™, a Ceton InfiniTV turns your Media Center PC into a whole-home entertainment device. Enjoy live TV and all your DVR recordings on any TV set.
Share Across Multiple PCsSince InfiniTV 6 ETH connects directly to your network, you can easily share its tuners with more than one PC*
Works with any U.S. cable providerInfiniTV 6 ETH supports CableCARD and connects to any U.S. cable system to receive all SD and HD digital cable channels without needing a set-top box.
Supports Switched Digital VideoAs cable providers move to Switched Digital Video (SDV) technology, rest assured that your Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH supports SDV Tuning Adapters just fine.
Save Tons of MoneyWhen using InfiniTV on your PC you can save hundreds of dollars a year by avoiding monthly cable box lease and DVR fees.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) with Media Center
- 2.5 GHz or faster dual-core or quad-core 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB of RAM (6+ GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard disk drive (350 GB of available space recommended for 50 hours of HDTV recordings)
- HDCP-compliant graphics card or on-board graphics
- HDMI output, or DVI output with separate 5.1 audio output required for Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- 1 Gbps wired home network
- Available Ethernet connection on your network or router
- One Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card), available from your cable TV provider
- TV display with HDMI input, or HDCP-compliant DVI input and separate audio input
- Coaxial cable to connect InfiniTV 6 ETH to your cable outlet
- A Tuning Adapter from your cable operator might be required if your cable TV provider uses Switched Digital Video technology. Please check with your cable operator.
- Digital cable TV subscription from your local cable TV provider. HD package required to receive High Definition TV channels
- Six QAM 64/256 tuners
- CableCARD M-Card DRM Processor
- Network: Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Open Cable Unidirectional Receiver Specification - OC-SP-OCUR-I11-130607
- Digital Receiver Interface Specification - OC-SP-DRI-I04-100910
- CableCARD Copy Protection 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCCP2.0-I10-090904
- CableCARD Interface 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCIF2.0-I22-100910
- Digital Cable Network Interface Standard - ANSI/SCTE 40 2011