InfiniTV 6 PCIeInfiniTV 6 PCIe is the most advanced internal cable TV tuner for the PC. With six tuners that require just one CableCARD™, InfiniTV 6 PCIe turns your desktop PC into a killer cable box and DVR. Never run out of tuners again when recording your favorite shows!
If you want whole-home TV and DVR, simply pair your PC with one or more Ceton Echo media center extenders or an Xbox® 360 and enjoy live TV and DVR recordings on any TV set in any room. You can even start watching a show in one room, pause it and resume watching in another.
Replace your expensive cable boxes and enjoy premium cable on TV sets throughout your home! With a Ceton InfiniTV your PC becomes that nirvana entertainment box you've always wanted. Have all your media -- TV, DVR, music, photos, videos and Internet media services -- available from one awesome device.
Six Live HD Channels At OnceWatch and/or record six live channels of standard-definition or high-definition TV simultaneously, including all your favorite premium and encrypted cable channels.
Whole-Home EntertainmentWhen used with media center extenders like the Ceton Echo or Xbox 360™, a Ceton InfiniTV turns your Media Center PC into a whole-home entertainment device. Enjoy live TV and all your DVR recordings on any TV set.
Easy to Set UpInsert InfiniTV 6 PCIe in your PC, follow the simple installation instructions, and in just a few minutes you’ll be enjoying an awesome multi-channel digital cable TV experience.
Works with any U.S. cable providerInfiniTV 6 PCIe supports CableCARD and connects to any U.S. cable system to receive all SD and HD digital cable channels without needing a set-top box.
Supports Switched Digital VideoAs cable providers move to Switched Digital Video (SDV) technology, rest assured that your Ceton InfiniTV 6 supports SDV Tuning Adapters just fine.
Save Tons of MoneyWhen using InfiniTV on your PC you can save hundreds of dollars a year by avoiding monthly cable box lease and DVR fees.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) with Media Center
- 2.5 GHz or faster dual-core or quad-core 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB of RAM (6+ GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard disk drive (350 GB of available space recommended for 50 hours of HDTV recordings)
- 1 available PCI Express (PCIe) slot, which can be either an x1, x4, x8, or x16 type slot
- HDCP-compliant graphics card or on-board graphics
- HDMI output, or DVI output with separate 5.1 audio output required for Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Note: InfiniTV does not support NVIDIA nForce motherboards or chipsets
- Note: InfiniTV 6 PCIe does not support tuner sharing or network bridging
- One Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card), available from your cable TV provider
- TV display with HDMI input, or HDCP-compliant DVI input and separate audio input
- Coaxial cable to connect InfiniTV 6 PCIe to your cable outlet
- A Tuning Adapter from your cable operator might be required if your cable TV provider uses Switched Digital Video technology. Please check with your cable operator.
- Digital cable TV subscription from your local cable TV provider. HD package required to receive High Definition TV channels
- Six QAM 64/256 tuners
- CableCARD M-Card DRM Processor
- Open Cable Unidirectional Receiver Specification - OC-SP-OCUR-I11-130607
- Digital Receiver Interface Specification - OC-SP-DRI-I04-100910
- CableCARD Copy Protection 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCCP2.0-I10-090904
- CableCARD Interface 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCIF2.0-I22-100910
- Digital Cable Network Interface Standard - ANSI/SCTE 40 2011