DiscontinuedSee New Model
InfiniTV 4 PCIeInfiniTV 4 PCIe is the world's first multi-tuner solution for bringing digital cable TV service to the PC, including support for premium cable channels. It turns your Windows 7 desktop, tower, home theater PC or slimline entertainment PC into the ultimate entertainment platform for television. InfiniTV 4 PCIe enables you to watch and record up to four live channels of HDTV at once, and stream live HD channels or recordings to multiple HDTVs throughout the home*, all from a single cable connection and a single CableCARD™.
Replace your cable set-top boxes and their expensive monthly rental fees, and enjoy premium cable shows on TV sets throughout the home*, all from a single device. With the Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe your PC becomes a complete entertainment platform for all your media, including premium cable TV.
Four Live HD Channels At OnceWatch and/or record four live channels of standard-definition or high-definition TV simultaneously, including all your favorite premium and encrypted cable channels.
Whole-Home EntertainmentWith Windows Media Center Extenders like the Ceton Echo or Xbox 360™, your Media Center PC with a Ceton InfiniTV becomes a whole-home entertainment device for digital cable. Watch and record different channels in different rooms, all from one PC, and using the familiar Windows Media Center user interface on all TVs.
Easy To Set UpJust insert InfiniTV 4 PCIe in your PC, follow the simple installation instructions, and in just a few minutes you’ll be enjoying the best digital cable TV experience available on any device.
Works with any U.S. cable providerInfiniTV 4 PCIe connects to any U.S. cable system to receive all SD and HD digital cable channels without needing a separate set-top box.
Supports Switched Digital VideoAs cable providers move to Switched Digital Video (SDV) technology, rest assured that your Ceton InfiniTV 4 supports SDV Tuning Adapters just fine.
Internal, Low Profile Form FactorInfiniTV 4 PCIe is available in the PCI Express Low Profile form factor, making it an ideal solution for use in slim entertainment PCs as well as full-height desktops and towers.
Minimum system requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.x Pro (64-bit) with Media Center
- 2.0 GHz or faster dual-core or quad-core 64-bit (x64) processor
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 350 GB of available hard disk drive space recommended for 50 hours of HDTV recordings
- 1 available PCI Express (PCIe) slot, which can be either an x1, x4, x8, or x16 type slot
- HDCP-compliant graphics card or on-board graphics
- HDMI output, or DVI output with separate 5.1 audio output required for Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Note: InfiniTV does not support NVIDIA nForce motherboards or chipsets
- One Multi-stream CableCARD™ (M-Card), available from your cable TV provider
- A TV display with HDMI input, or HDCP-compliant DVI input and separate audio input
- A Tuning Adapter from your cable operator might be required if your cable TV provider uses Switched Digital Video technology. Please check with your cable operator.
- Digital cable TV subscription from your local cable TV provider. HD package required to receive High Definition TV channels
- Four QAM 64/256 tuners
- CableCARD M-Card DRM Processor
- Open Cable Unidirectional Receiver Specification -OC-SP-OCUR-I11-130607
- Digital Receiver Interface Specification - OC-SP-DRI-I04-100910
- CableCARD Copy Protection 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCCP2.0-I10-090904
- CableCARD Interface 2.0 Specification - OC-SP-CCIF2.0-I22-100910
- Digital Cable Network Interface Standard - ANSI/SCTE 40 2011