How do I get channel logos on my guide?
- My Media Center automatically uses the information from your guide including logos. Ceton does not provide any services to get logos into your guide, however there are several applications that allow you to do so including:
- My Channel Logos: http://www.mychannellogos.com
- After updating your guide with logos please clear the cache which can be found under settings and then restart My Media Center.
The Guide and Channel sections are EmptyPlease visit our forums at www.TheGreenButton.tv for support.
My channel lineup has changed and the My Media Center guide is not correct.
When you first setup your PC inside of My Media Center we automatically download your complete channel lineup. Since this is a large amount of data we only update it every 2 weeks. However you can do it manually by following these steps:
- Inside My Media Center go into “Settings”
- Select “Clear Cache” and restart application fully
- Your new channel lineup will appear.
The app is crashing on my Toshiba Thrive Android tablet
- Toshiba Thrive has a serious firmware bug in Honeybomb 3.1.x
- Please upgrade to the latest Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 update, for more information visit Toshiba.com
Is there a way to refresh the Movie Gallery database if I move items around?In the case that your movie gallery is out of sync and needs a manual refresh simply follow these steps:
- Go into Services
- Stop "My Media Center Services CData Service" service
- Stop "Yet Another Media Meta Manager" service
- Go to C:/ProgramData/Yammm/Cache
- Delete all files
- Restart "My Media Center Services CData Service" service
- Restart "Yet Another Media Meta Manager" service
Does My Media Center work with other media center mobile apps?Absolutely you can run My Media Center side by side any other media center apps. Simply ensure that you use DIFFERENT port numbers for each application.
I have multiple NICs on my PC and the wrong IP is showing in My Media Center.The problem here is that the NIC priority is not correct and we pull the first one to display inside of the My Media Center Services Config and in My Media Center during a Wi-Fi scan. There are 2 ways go resolve this issue: 1.) Simply manually add your PC inside of My Media Center with your desired IP. 2.) Re-Prioritize your NICs, just follow these instructions:
- Click the Start Button
- Right Click "Network" and then left Click Properties
- From the "Network And Sharing Center" window click "Change Adapter Settings"
- On the "Network Connections" window, press the ALT key on your keyboard to being up the menu bar
- Click the "Advanced" menu and then "Advanced Settings"
- In the "Advanced Settings" window you will see the "Adapters and Bindings" tab and under "Connections" you will see the order they are in, you can use the arrows to the side to move the connection priority up and down.
How can I use My Media Center on different devices with different user accounts on Android?When you purchase My Media Center the license is tied to the account that you are logged into on your Android device. You are able to install My Media Center for Android on as many devices that you would like as long as your account that is licensed is added to the device. New in Android 4.2 is the ability to have multiple users per device. You can still follow these same steps to get this working:
- Log into one of the secondary user profiles(Android 4.2+) or other device
- Start Google play
- Select "menu" (3 dots on top of each other on some devices, or the menu button)
- Select accounts
- Select "add account"
- Enter the credentials for the "primary" account that has the purchase associated with it.
- Go to "all apps" and find My Media Center and you should now be able to install it install it